Monday, October 3, 2011

Chilli w/ Crackers

Chilli w/ crackers.



Boring lunch, you say? So be it. There were plenty of delicious looking options but sometimes you just want to keep it simple. I don't care what anyone says; chilli is the bomb and I could eat it almost daily. This particular bowl full of delight was unremarkable in the sense that there was nothing particularly unique about it. It consisted of ground beef, beans, peppers, tomatoes, and chilli powder, and nothing fancy or gourmet like kobe fillet mignon, or stewed turkey chunklet doodoo. Just plain chilli with crackers, and a crisp refreshing Pepsi Cola. Mmmmmmmm.

Fun: 456.7
Aroma: 1,789.8
Tastiness: 2,100.1
Texture: 1,454.4

Summary: Chilli is an American staple during the brisk fall months and today I was feeling like a patriot so I filled my cup, saluted the american flag, and headed to my glamorous cubicle to engage in a thorough review. There is nothing better in the fall when the temperatures are falling than some hearty chilli making your nose run from its spicey goodness. So what if I live in Arizona and the temps are still scraping on the 100's? If you live in a locale with a cooler climate and are only a few short months away from snow-covered icy highway disasters don't judge me for my superior choice of biome to call home. Today's cubicle lunch was delicious, though the fun factor was a bit low. Perhaps I could enhance the fun factor of this post by uploading a picture of the aftermath of this lunch later tonight when I violently donate its remains to the Maricopa County Water & Waste Management Division...

No comments:

Post a Comment