Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beef Burgandy

Beef Burgandy w/ zucchini and a squash thing.



This shit was glorious. I am a man and I like my beef. This delight had big chunks of cow smothered in some sort of gravy-sauce with carrots and green stuff, and a big ass chunk of some sort of squash. I don't know or give a shit what beef burgandy is (unless it is actually made from the beef of Ron Burgandy) but it was a true joy putting it inside of me. I punched this meal down my face with more tenacity than a Vietnamese hooker throating a platoon of US servicemen for money to feed her starving children and grandmother. I think I even started crying while I was eating it.

Score:
Fun: 1,344.0
Aroma: 1,114.8
Tastiness: 2,078.4
Texture: 2,142.3

Summary: I don't know if squash is a natural laxative but within the 10 minutes it has taken me to post this I could physically feel the entire meal slide from my stomach, to my small intestine, to my colon. I am honored by this kind of reaction from food. It is sort of like when you visit a park or go camping: Leave everything the same as you found it, and leave no trace that you were there. I can assure you that when I hit the bathroom there will be no trace of this meal left inside of me...it will be painting the inside of the bowl up to and including the underside of the rim.

No comments:

Post a Comment